Re-enrollment

Amandaj681
Padawan

Re-enrollment

My child was recently took off the roaster and I am trying to re-enroll him to be put back on the school roaster and back in his classes for this semester. I'm having problems doing so, any suggestions?
3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Amandaj681 

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

Would you please confirm are you receiving an error message while re-enrolling your child?  If yes, would you please provide the screenshot of the error message to troubleshoot and assist you further?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Amandaj681
Padawan

No it's not showing an error message. I can't re enroll him again because I have already used his number to re enroll him at the beginning of this school year. I just want to get him back in school because he was dropped from his classes for missing days.
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Amandaj681 

Thank you for sharing this information.

Since the child has already been registered at the beginning of the school year, we recommend reaching out to the school or district directly who should be able to assist you in re-enrolling your child.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator