Re-Registration Not Working

bhudson2389
Trainee

Re-Registration Not Working

Has anyone else had an issue with their snapcode or even just trying to use the returning student registration. I've been trying all day to get my son re-enrolled for the 24-25 school year and I keep getting this message: 

Unable to Start Form

We are sorry, but you are unable to start this form. It appears that this Returning Student Registration is associated with a student to which your account does not have access.

I have no idea what it means. I've emailed support and have yet to hear from someone and tomorrow is the last day to get him registered. 

1 Reply
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @bhudson2389,

This article might assist you further with your issue here.  If these steps do not help you access the form, contact your school district’s Enrollment section for further assistance.

For additional support, please connect with us via Live Assist or send us an email through the following link: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Support-Case-Chat/ct-p/SupportCaseChat

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!