Problem with address change for returning student registration

MaricelaaLugo
Recruit

Problem with address change for returning student registration

Hello,

I am trying to submit my daughter's returning registration form. We've moved and so I had to change our address. I was able to get the address verified but am not able to submit the form because I am not able to choose her grade level in the "address change" section. It seems to be an issue with the form because when I click the arrow to choose a grade level, nothing shows up.

I contacted support and they said it was an issue with the form and had to be fixed by the district.

3 Replies
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

We have informed our Enrollment Support team of your report who will review the form.  However, I recommend reaching out to the school so they can make the necessary updates to their student information system.  You can search your school's contact information using our PowerSchool assistance on the Enrollment Family Support page in the community.  Select the chat bubbles on the bottom right corner and type in Contact School.

Sjchristian78

I'm having the exact same issue. We have a change of address and the system is veritying the address and school, however when I select the school, the grade level grays out and can't be selected. 

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Sjchristian78,

If the issue still persists, can you try after clearing the cache and cookies of your browser or use a different browser? 

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!