Problem with Parent Contact info

karalyncolopy
Padawan

Problem with Parent Contact info

I am unable to complete the re-registration process for my returning 5th grader due to a problem in the "Contacts" page.  "Contact 1" was pre-populated with my name (I'm the mother) but with NO information in the "Relationship to student" field.  The field is required, but I am not able to click on it to enter anything.  

FYI, "Contact 2" was also pre-populated with all the correct information for me, and "Contact 3" was pre-populated with the correct information for the father.  I tried removing Contact 1, since Contact 2 was its duplicate.  But the system still flagged Contact 1 as having missing information, preventing me from completing the registration.

Help!

5 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @karalyncolopy

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties submitting the Enrollment form. These fields are intended to be completed with information from your school district’s database, and thus are not able to be changed. 

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in correcting the details present in the school's database. I have attached an article here that will guide you through this process. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

SCARRION
Recruit

I am also trying to pre register my child and the screen is frozen in the contact information. What is going on? Can't go previous or forward in that screen.
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @SCARRION

Our Enrollment forms are designed to work best with Google Chrome and Firefox browsers. We recommend using one of these internet browsers to access your Enrollment form and you should be able to move past the contacts page. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Ivett1893
Recruit

Hi, I am trying to complete my sons registration for the new school year, it will not let me submit as it says I am entering my email in an incorrect formant ? how else should I enter it? 

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Ivett1893

To assist you further, would you please share a screenshot of the Contact info page where you are entering the email address and getting the error message?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator