One Snapcode last year for both parents. This year snapcode has kicked access to other parent

outdoorsy

One Snapcode last year for both parents. This year snapcode has kicked access to other parent

One snapcode was given last year and both of us parents were using it for our one child.  We still had seperate logins though.  This year the snapcode let me view the child but with a message the school disabled many functions.  Leaving me with access to my kids name and thats about it.  Clicking on the Returning Students Info tab yields a screen that says 'Snapcode Problem: It appears that the snapcode has already been associated with a dfferent family account.' And then it lists their email in astricks except the middle part for security. But its theirs, I recognize it. It says in order to access this Returning Student Registration i MUST login as the other parent. The school has been hard to get ahold of. And obviously the other parent isn't helping with information submission that can answer questions. Was this a system driven issue or was this the other parent issue? That will help the direction in which to go because one of those creates a legal issue since there is full access authorized to both parents. Does that parent who does enrollment through those screens have options on it regarding what they can do with that Snapcode like assume it without notifying the other parent?

Browser bar indicates that page as with the ending  homenotavailable.htm but looks like the homescreen with my kids name right on it still.

1 Reply
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @outdoorsy,

Thank you for posting your question in the Community.

We understand your concern. Since, the Snapcodes or the registration link are shared only on one parent account I recommend logging in using your other parent account and check if you have a link to register your child there, if so then please go ahead and register your child.

If that doesn't help you then I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment Section of your school district who should be able to assist you further with this.

PS: Wishing your child a great school year.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator