Not receiving email for verification

Littlemamma92

Not receiving email for verification

The email they send to verify your email never comes thru and my daughter starts school tomorrow
5 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Littlemamma92,

The email configuration varies by district.  We recommend reaching out to your school district if you are not receiving a verification email.  The School or District Administrators can work with PowerSchool Support to review the district's settings.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Arisel
Journeyman

I am having the same problem. 

Will the school be able to help on this?

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Arisel,

If you are not receiving a verification email, this is due to the customizations enable by the district.   We recommend reaching out to your school district who should be able to assist you further.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
coreypen39532
Rookie

DID U EVER RECEIVE A SOLUTION TO THIS BC I AM IN THE SAME PREDICAMENT & JUST WANT TO GET IT FINISHED TO VIEW MY DAUGHTER'S GRADES ETC...

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @coreypen39532,

Thank you for your question. 

With PowerSchool 20.4.2, a verification link is now sent via email when a new account is created.  If you are not receiving a verification email, this is due to the customizations enabled by the district.   We recommend reaching out to your school district to report this issue.  The School or District Administrators can work with PowerSchool Support to assist you further.

Please let me know in case of further questions.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator