No Update Enrollment button for the child I got an email about

LisaN88
Journeyman

No Update Enrollment button for the child I got an email about

I got an email about returning student registration for my daughter. When I log in to HAC, there is no "Update Enrollment" button on her Registration tab.

My son, on the other hand, has this button, but when I try to update his information, it says the form is not ready yet.

14 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @LisaN88

I am sorry you are facing difficulties registering your children at school. The school district may have temporarily suspended the Enrollment form or may not have released it yet. I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your children in school. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

rmikish
Padawan

Very curious about this too. Got the exact same message. Is this a PowerSchool problem or a problem with our local districts?

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @rmikish

The school district is in charge of releasing the Enrollment form. I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you with more details regarding this and assist you in enrolling your child in school. 

Elston S.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

johnathanhebert

Same issue. Got an email saying there would be a tab called "Update Enrollment" when I click the "Registration" icon. The tab is not there for any of my kids.

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @johnathanhebert@LisaN88@rmikish

I have escalated this to the Enrollment team who will work with your school district to get this resolved. I will update this thread with an update soon. Thank you for bringing this to our notice and we appreciate your patience meanwhile. 

Elston S.

LisaN88
Journeyman

Later today, I got an email for my son, and was able to enter his information.

I then went back to HAC for my daughter, and the "Update Enrollment" tab was available. Could be it just took a while to get things set up?

Anyway, both my kiddos are now updated.

rmikish
Padawan

Yes, this issue has been resolved for me too. I received an email shortly a couple hours after posting from my district letting me know my enrollment was ready. I was able to enroll with no issues.

Thanks everyone!
DeniseHarris
Recruit

Hi! Do we need to request assistance on this topic (new registration updates) individually?  I need to upload documents for both of my children.  I have left messages and emailed the school but haven't gotten a response.  I'm sure they are very busy. 

Thank you,

Denise Harris

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @DeniseHarris

I am sorry you are having difficiulties submitting documents. I have attached an article here that should guide you through the process of uploading documents with your Enrollment form. 

Elston S.

cha1234
Rookie

Any updates on when this will be fixed ? I've checked back daily since the email has been sent out to update the form am not seeing the "Update Enrollment" tab anywhere ... 😕

cha1234
Rookie

This is for my child who attends Humble isd 

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @cha1234 

I am sorry you are facing difficulties registering your children at school.

The school district may have temporarily suspended the Enrollment form or it may be down for maintenance or the registration period of your school for that particular session has not opened yet. I recommend reaching out to your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your children in school.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

iftikharhussain
Recruit

Hello ElstonS,

Could you please escalate this for my child also, got an email that registration was incomplete but there is no update Enrollment button.

Thank you,

Iftikhar Hussain

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

@iftikharhussain We recommend first reaching out to the school or district regarding the Update Enrollment option.  This is most commonly associated with the school or district temporarily disabling the enrollment form.

You can use the PowerSchool assistance on the Enrollment Family home page in the community to find the contact information for the school.  You'll select the chat bubbles on the bottom right of the page and type "contact school".