No School Zone Identified

davidwood

No School Zone Identified

My son will be attending JK in Sept.  I have repeatedly tried to complete the form, but the site does not recognize our address, and gives the message No School Zone Identified.

Can you help?

thanks

image.png

3 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @davidwood

If you are receiving the “No Zoned School Located” error when attempting to complete your form, we recommend reviewing the article: No Zoned School Located to review the resolution steps.

Let us know if this information was helpful or if you have any other queries.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
davidwood

HI thanks, but this didn't help.  I used the exact address format that Google Maps uses, but it still doesn't recognize my address.  Any idea how to resolve this issue?

SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @davidwood

As mentioned in the article I have linked above, you would receive the “No Zoned School Located” error, which maybe because of the School Locator’s settings, or because of the format in which you’ve entered your address.

We would recommend that you contact your school district directly to verify that your address is within the bounds of the school system.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!