New Vs Returning Student Registration

Leoebers
Trainee

New Vs Returning Student Registration

Good Afternoon, 

I am trying to register my son for middle school at Stevensville Middle, but the link from the email only has new student registration. Now, I know he would be new to this school, but would he not be a returning student for QACPS? If so, there is no option for returning student registration. Thank you for your time.

Leonard Ebersberger

3 Replies
BishalG
Ninja

HI @Leoebers,

If your child is moving from one school to another in the same school district, the district would likely want you to register your child using the Returning Student Form.  New Student Forms are generally required for students enrolling in a school district for the first time.  This may vary across school districts.

If you are unable to see the Returning Student Form, it is possible that the form is not live or temporarily disabled by the school district.  In this case, you would want to reach out to your school district to inquire about access to the form.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
DavidLiang
Trainee

I have the same question. I have moved recently but still in the same city. So I should use the Returning Student Form. I wonder if there is a option for selecting school in the form.

PS, I cann't find the Returning Student Form, only new form provided when I logged in portral.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

If you are unable to see the Returning Student Form, it is possible that the form is temporarily disabled by the school district for maintenance or is not accessible for registration. You would want to reach out to your school district to inquire about the instructions to access the enrollment form.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!