Major issues registering new student

ccv140

Major issues registering new student

Hello, 

My husband and I have been trying to register our daughter for Kindergarten for two weeks now. I was finally able to get unto the registration site provided to us and create an account. However, when I went to my dashboard, it was blank with no options. Upon reading some of the help on here, I exited the site, cleared cache/browsing history - now I can't get on the page at all (says the "page is not available"). When we try to call the education office we can't get through, no one is at the school to help us. We feel utterly helpless. Can someone please help? 

Cara 

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ccv140

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. If you are not able to access the form then the possible reasons would be that the registration would be temporarily closed or the link is broken. 

I suggest you reach out to the district directly and report this issue as well as ask them to resend the link.

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!