Magnet School Application Problem

danie2012bruk
Recruit

Magnet School Application Problem

I'm having trouble trying to apply my daughter into a magnet school. I went onto the dash board to apply for next year, and there is no application form for 2022-2023. I heard that applications would open on the 29th of November for next year, and when I tried yesterday the website said it was having a problem. And it wouldn't let me do anything, then when I tried today It didn't have an option for next year. It only had an option to apply a new student for this year, my daughters in 8th grade going onto 9th and she's not new to nisd.

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @danie2012bruk

If your daughter has been previously enrolled in the Northside Independent School District and you are not able to find the required form you would want to confirm if the Magnet School Application form for 2022-23 is applicable for returning students. 

It could also be possible that the form has been temporarily disabled for registration. In that case, you would need to reach out to your school/district to inquire about when and how to access the required enrollment form. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!