Childre withdrawn, how to reregister them

mrsstephens22

Childre withdrawn, how to reregister them

So my Senior and Sophmore were withdrawn from school because their shots were not up to date. I had them appointments but it not until the beginning of next month, which means by then my children will have been out of school for 8 weeks. I have another child in Middle School whose shots arent up to date as well but the district didnt withdraw him from school, just my daughters who are in High School. How do I reregister them into school. My daughter that is a senior is devastated because this is her last year and she knows shes missed a lot.

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mrsstephens22

Thank you for reaching out to the Community for assistance.

Each school has a different process of registration and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. You will need to contact the school or district in which you want to enroll your children directly to ask when and how you would be able to enroll them after withdrawal and inquire about the selection process.

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any difficulties completing fields within the enrollment form. You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!