Kindergarten Registration 20-21

amandav93
Recruit

Kindergarten Registration 20-21

Can someone please tell me where I am supposed to go online to register my son for kindergarten???? For northeast elementary???? I've tried multiple times and nothing is coming up for kindergarten registration. Please help!!!!
3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @amandav93

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties enrolling your child in kindergarten. If you are unable to find the form, the school district may have temporarily suspended the form or the form may not have been released yet. 

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in kindergarten. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

amandav93
Recruit

the northeast elementary school website says online kindergarten registration was supposed to start may 4th. ive tried everyday to find the link and it is not on there. the greenwood community school website says regristration for kindergarten starts may 13th!!!!!!! so which is it????????????????????

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @amandav93

I recommend reaching out to our Enrollment family support team by clicking on this direct link and they should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in kindergarten. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!