I do not have the option to enroll my daughters

MabbPrez1

I do not have the option to enroll my daughters

Hello, I have been trying to re-register my daughters to return to the same school for a long time, but in my Home access profile I don't have the enrollment option, I see the entire profile except the option to re-enroll in the same school.

7 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @MabbPrez1,

You can register your daughter as a returning to the school district using the link to the Enrollment form shared by your school or district.  If you are unable to view the Enrollment form for returning students, this could be due to the school temporarily suspending the form or the form would have been closed. 

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of the school district who should be able to assist you with enrolling your daughter into the school district. 

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Mercedes214
Hobbyist

Me too. I can't re-enroll my child as well. I talked to the principal @ his school and still can't enroll. #imtired
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

@Mercedes214  We will be happy to look into this with you.  Would you please share the difficulties you are experiencing?   Have you received the information from the school to access the enrollment form?

Mercedes214
Hobbyist

Yes I did but it's still not letting me register my child. Can u redo the registration application again? Thx
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @Mercedes214,

There are multiple reasons that would cause difficulty in accessing the Enrollment form.

Reasons include,

• The link provided the school or district is not correct, it may a generic link provided.
  • The link provided is a link to the previous year's school year registration.
  • The district has disabled access to the form temporarily.

Access to the Enrollment form is set by your school or district.  Please contact your school or district who are in a better position to provide further information.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Mercedes214
Hobbyist

Thanks😊
Mercedes214
Hobbyist

Thanks