Enrollment for 2024-2025

4Jujuschool
Journeyman

Enrollment for 2024-2025

I am not able (no pun intended) to enroll online for 2024-2025. Can anyone help?!

8 Replies
rosamoraga

Hello I’m trying to register my daughter, but he say they can’t find her. Her name is Sophia Moraga. She’s in a great and Buljan School”
MissMomALot
Recruit

Did anyone actually get help using this?
teresaspilko

No. Not at all.
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the PowerSchool Community!  We are sorry you're having difficulties accessing your student's account. 

To ensure proper process and identification protocol is followed, per your school district’s policy, please contact your school’s system administrator directly. You can find more information related to the enrollment process in the FAQ.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi,

Each district has a different registration process to move forward when enrolling students. Some districts provide direct links to enroll for a different school whereas some provide the option to submit an application using the same form.

To ensure proper process and identification protocol is followed, per your school district’s policy, please contact your school’s system administrator directly.

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
ericofmemphis
Padawan

Same here website will not load applicationScreenshot 2024-01-30 103138.pngScreenshot 2024-01-30 103138.png

DocqueishaWilliams

Hey I can not enroll my son into the school
Amy65
Journeyman

If you get help please let me know what to do