Dropping off documents.

MsM13
Padawan

Dropping off documents.

I completed the registration packet online, but I was not able to upload all my documents. I tried calling the school so I could drop them off in person. I did not receive a call back. What options do I have to complete this process?

6 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @MsM13,

I recommend you reach out to the school district administrative office. The campus might be short-staffed or off on specific days during summer. The district office staff typically work all summer.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
MsM13
Padawan

Thank you for the advice. I was able to talk to someone from the school and was able to drop off my documents in person.

aesully83

Hi,

I am having the same issue. Did yours ever get resolved?

MsM13
Padawan

Yes, I was able to get in contact with someone from the schools website chat. They sent in my information and someone from the school called me to set up an appointment to drop off my child's documents. 

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @aesully83

Once you have submitted your registration form, only the district can make changes to it. So, you would need to reach out to the district directly and have them assist you with uploading your required documents because each district has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. You can check for the contact details on the district web page.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

MsM13
Padawan

Thank you, but that wasn't my issue. I already submitted most of my documents online. I just needed to send in my child's immunization in person. I was not receiving any feedback from the school. I have everything settled.