Cannot submit registration - errors on Student Page

jepsenal
Journeyman

Cannot submit registration - errors on Student Page

When attempting to submit my registration, the Summary page shows there are 3 issues on the Student page. I have reviewed this page 4 times and absolutely cannot find any incomplete required fields. I have also clicked the 'find invalid fields' button on the Summary page, which launches me to the Student page, but no required fields are blank or appear to be in an incorrect format. Please help! 😞 

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jepsenal 

I am sorry to hear that you are facing an inconvenience. Would you please try clearing your browser data or tried to replicate this issue on a different browser? I recommend reviewing this article for more information.

If you still get the error, it can be a background set-up issue with the PowerSchool Parent Portal link. You can reach out to your school district to report this issue as they should be able to assist you further with this. You can also connect with the Enrollment Family Support team through a live chat by clicking here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!