Cannot find link to enroll for 2022-2023 school year.

diruiz04
Recruit

Cannot find link to enroll for 2022-2023 school year.

I have been trying to register for Chula Vista School District, but the only link available is for the 2021-2022 school year. Anyone having the same issue? I would greatly appreciate the help. 

Thank you 

4 Replies
joy00joy

I am having the same issue. Hopefully someone can help. I tried calling the office but only got voicemail.
diruiz04
Recruit

I tried calling too and no answer as well. At least I know I'm not the only one with this issue. Hopefully someone can help us soon 🙂

diruiz04
Recruit

FYI-Just spoke to the district and they said the link for the enrollment is going to go live until after 8am, possibly 9 😁

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

If you are unable to find the correct application form for 2022-2023, it could be possible that the form has not been published yet or has been temporarily disabled for registration.  

I recommend contacting your student's school/district directly to enquire about the instruction to access the required form. You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!