Can't go back in and complete my new student online registration form

KiraFilipova
Padawan

Can't go back in and complete my new student online registration form

I have been getting this message for the last three days  when I try to go back in to online registration and complete my students online registration forms: 

An unexpected problem has occurred. The problem has been logged and our technical support team will look into it. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.

I have cleared my cache but still get this error message. Help!

3 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @KiraFilipova,

Good Day! I recommend reviewing this article as it will help you get started in troubleshooting this issue further. Please let me know if this helps or in case of further questions.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Kudos encourage participation

KiraFilipova
Padawan

Thank you for your reply to my post. I had already done everything in the article you linked to already; cleared my cache and tried a different browser than the Chrome browser that I am currently using. Still can't go in and complete the registration. It's very frustrating.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @KiraFilipova,

Thank you for your response. I am sorry to hear that you are still facing an inconvenience due to this issue.

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment Family team through a support case or a live chat as they will be able to take a closer look at it and guide you further with this. You can reach out to them by clicking here.

Additionally, since the Enrollment Forms are designed uniquely based on the requirements set by a school district, I would recommend reaching out directly to your school district as they will be in the best position to resolve this for you.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Kudos encourage participation