Address cannot be verified

tedrickbl

Address cannot be verified

Hello, I am in the process of enrolling my child for school and have completed all forms however I cannot submit the form because my address cannot be verified. This is a new construction address but we have registered it with the post office over 10 weeks ago and are receiving mail with no issues. Where are the addresses pulled from so that I may update the new construction address? Any suggestions?

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi  @tedrickbl 

When you enter the address in the required format i.e. distinct fields for street, city, state, zip, and country, the School Locator tool in the form finds an appropriate school based on the address you have entered.

If you are not able to validate the address, would you please try clearing the cache and cookies or switching your browser and then accessing the form again?

If you still face the same issue, you would need to reach out to your district and ask them to get your address verified.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!