Existing parent SIS users can add additional student to their PowerSchool Pare Portal account.
Parent Portal Users (Parent Form Responders)
To add a new student to your existing account:
- Select “Account Preferences”
- Select “Students” tab
- Select “Add”
- Enter student information
- Student name: First and Last name of student (i.e. James Smith)
- Access ID (provided by school district)
- Access Password (provided by school district)
- Relationship to student
- Click Submit
Still Not Working?
For additional support, please connect with us via Support Chat or send us an email through the following link: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Support-Case-Chat/ct-p/SupportCaseChat