syncing on "grade and attendance" and "grade history"

Jung-Wei-Pai

syncing on "grade and attendance" and "grade history"

For the PowerSchool SIS system, how long will PowerSchool synchronize "grades and attendance" and "grade history" records for one class? My situation here is after my teacher modified my final essay grade on "grades and attendance" (not the "final" one), the average grade of that class was 96.15. However, "grade history" (one that will be the record) still stays at 90.39 as the average even though the final assignment has been put in (theoretically, the grade must change to 96.15, but it doesn't occur in that way). Now, I'm waiting here to sync for almost 24 hrs, and it is the summer break (which means the grade will be finalized almost at any time). My question is, will the "grade history" record 96.15 (latest) or 90.39 (the one on "grade history")?

1 Reply
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@Jung-Wei-Pai 

It sounds like you are a student looking at your grades in the mobile app or the Web Portal. There are a boatload of settings on the Admin-side of PowerSchool that affect what you do or do not see on either of those platforms that would be invisible to you as a student. If you see what you believe to be a discrepancy with one of your grades, your absolute best bet for a resolution is to contact your teacher directly. This forum isn't associated with any particular building/district.