how do I see category grades / subscores when using weighted categories

sstonebraker
Journeyman

how do I see category grades / subscores when using weighted categories

I'm using PowerSchool / PowerTeacher Pro for the first time this term and set up my grade calculation with weighted categories. I cannot for the life of me find a way of SEEING my students grades or subscores for those categories. Like, "oh your quiz category is at 73% and your classwork category is 95%" or something.

I did come across a post where somebody asked about students being able to see those subscores, where they were told it isn't possible: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Community-Forum/View-Category-Grade/td-p/309281

Is this simply not possible for teachers, either? That's just unfathomable to me... I must be missing the right option or button to click on. Where is it?

1 Solution
CindyM8
Expert

PT Pro > Left menu - click Grading > Click category totals.

CM

View solution in original post

3 Replies
CindyM8
Expert

PT Pro > Left menu - click Grading > Click category totals.

CM

sstonebraker
Journeyman

Thank you!!

If only those could be included in the main scoresheet view.

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @sstonebraker 

I suggest reviewing the enhancements requests in the Ideas portal as KritiS referenced in the post you linked to or adding your own for this topic. Once you create or find an enhancement for this, I recommend sharing it with others in your district to see if they'd consider upvoting it.

This article should walk you through how to raise an Enhancement Request.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support