Trying to Use Schoology for Homeschooling.

ThomasBOIiamaBOI
Journeyman

Trying to Use Schoology for Homeschooling.

Hello, I am homeschooling my son, and I want to use Schoology for my homeschooling. But, the only problem is when I try to Register as a "Instructor", it leads me to the Help Center for Powerschool. I want to know how I can use Schoology for my son. Thanks.

Thomas Menapace
1 Solution
jasonbengs
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

For homeschooling purposes you will likely need to use a different LMS. Schoology is meant to be linked to a school account. Canvas might be an option to check into.

Jason Bengs, M. Ed
SIS/Database Administrator

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jasonbengs
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

For homeschooling purposes you will likely need to use a different LMS. Schoology is meant to be linked to a school account. Canvas might be an option to check into.

Jason Bengs, M. Ed

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

ThomasBOIiamaBOI
Journeyman

I look into it. Thanks.

Thomas Menapace
jasonbengs
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

Jason Bengs, M. Ed