Student Demographics Page Print

jonesb

Student Demographics Page Print

I would like to print our students demographic page as a whole and not by individual screens. Does anyone know how this is done?

4 Replies
jasonbengs
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

Are you wanting to print for an individual student or for all of your students? Are you just wanting what is on the general demographics page or from several different screens.  If you can provide more specific information you will be able to get a better response.  I will tell you that if you are wanting multiple students you will likely need to build or find a report to do that.  

Jason Bengs, M. Ed
SIS/Database Administrator

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge
keles
Hobbyist

We want to get a student demographics report /info. We want to know what percentage of students are Hispanic, Asian...etc.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @keles 

Currently, we do not have this report available to know what percentage of students are Hispanic, Asian. However, if you would like to have a report then you can submit an Enhancement Request on PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at this. This article should walk you through how to raise an Enhancement Request.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
nicolebond
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

If you click on Enrollment Summary, you can get this information per school or as a district. Each section will give you the number of males and females.

nicolebond_0-1694206836599.png

Nicole Bond
Director of Attendance and Enrollment
Haywood County Schools
Brownsville, TN

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge