Schoology login

mcfreeston

Schoology login

I was logged in and accessing my Schoology account as recently as Thursday (today is Monday) and although my account information and password are correct, I am not able to access my courses/materials, have not received an e-mail even when  requested, and have now been hung up on by customer service multiple times. I need to access the courses that I paid for in order to complete them. I need someone to contact me ASAP to fix this. 

1 Reply
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mcfreeston 

The PowerSchool Community is a great place to communicate with others using PowerSchool Products, access how-to articles, and receive product upgrade updates.

I recommend you contact your Schoology Support Contacts for assistance with your account and courses within Schoology, as the school manages and maintains those.

The Schoology Support Contacts are located within Schoology and appear as below. This article might also assist with finding information.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support