Schoology Gradebook Integration

kbenton

Schoology Gradebook Integration

My system administrator has tried to set up quarterly grading periods for me multiple times and schoology keeps reverting back to the one year grading period. In past years, I have had trouble verifying that student grades in schoology match powerschool because I cannot see the quarterly grade calculation in schoology. Why does powerschool keep overriding the quarterly grading periods, and how do I fix it?

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kbenton 

You need to define yearlong on a quarter basis if you need the quarters to show up in Schoology. You can review this document: grading-year-long-courses for more information. However, we recommend that you confirm the structure of your grading periods before provisioning courses and allowing instructors to build out course materials. This is because changing the grading periods associated with a course will move any course materials currently associated with a grading period to No Grading Period. These materials can be re-associated with the correct period using the bulk edit tool.

In case you still need further assistance, we recommend reaching out to the Technical Support Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool Support Team on your behalf. The Support Team would be able to take a closer look at the grading periods and assist you further with the troubleshooting steps. 

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!