Schoology Grade Book

nwilliams1
Padawan

Schoology Grade Book

There is something wrong with my averages in my gradebook. I have set the appropriate weight categories for my assignments however, the averages are not correct. Please see pics for reference: 1.JPG2.JPG 

7 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @nwilliams1

We would need to have a look at your Grade Setup and have access to the course details to troubleshoot further. We recommend that you reach out to the Technical Contact of your district who should be able to work with Schoology Support and have a look into the setup.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

nwilliams1
Padawan

Hi there,

I am the Technical Contact.....how do I move forward with Schoology Support?

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @nwilliams1,

Welcome to PowerSchool Community!

Getting Started Guide for Schoology Learning Customers will guide you through connecting or creating your Schoology account and your PowerSchool Community Account. You will then have access to Schoology forums, chat/case capability for Schoology to submit support tickets, etc.

If we can continue to help, please let us know!

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
nwilliams1
Padawan

Hi there,

No one can help me with my gradebook issue. I called the support number and he said he would email me instructions ,but I have not received an email. Any other ideas on how to fix the averages?

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @nwilliams1

In order to access the Schoology resources in the Community, you would need to log in to the Community using Schoology. You would need to follow the instructions mentioned in this article: Getting Started Guide for Schoology Learning Customers

Once you do that then you will be able to see the Schoology forums, and articles that might help you answer your queries. If you are still facing issues, PowerSchool Support will have to take a closer look into your setup. In order to do that, we recommend you to reach out to the Technical Contact of your district who should be able to work with Schoology Support. As Technical contacts in an organization are the only ones who can connect with the PowerSchool Support Team.  If you are not familiar with the Technical Contacts of your district or if you also want to be listed as a Technical Contact then please work with the Administrators of your district.

KritiS
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
jsmulison
Hobbyist

Has a solution been documented to this? We have specific students experiencing this. 

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi  @jsmulison 

We would need to have a look at your Grade Setup and have access to the course details to troubleshoot further. We recommend that you reach out to the Technical Contact of your district who should be able to work with Schoology Support and have a look into the setup. You can contact them by clicking on this link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!