Help

Custom class names and display order

awardyn

Custom class names and display order

Is there a way to reorder classes in PowerSchool SIS or at least show custom course names?

We have a very unique "Flex mod" schedule at our school.  The day is broken into 17 separate 25 minute modules.  For example, the first Algebra 2 Honors class listed meets for the first two modules on Mondays, the 3rd module on Tuesdays, etc.  This sequence is known as "Path 1." 

I don't have a path 2, but my Path 3 is that Algebra 2 Honors way at the bottom of my list.  With the courses way out of order like this, it is difficult to click on the correct class to take attendance.  

Is there a way to custom name or custom order the classes in PowerSchool for easier reference?  Even simply sorting by Section number would be helpful.  In the PowerTeacher Pro grade book, you can display and order your classes based on Custom Names.  It would be great if the basic PowerSchool attendance page could sync or mirror with that.  This has to be an easy fix.

Let me know if anyone has a solution or if the powers that be have a fix for my issue.

THANKS!

PowerSchool Attendance Page: 

Screenshot 2024-08-07 at 11.30.07 AM.png

PowerTeacher Pro Custom Course Names Displayed:

Screenshot 2024-08-07 at 11.33.04 AM.png

0 Replies