Running Attendance Reports

Dalenis1226
Trainee

Running Attendance Reports

Good afternoon,

Is there a way that when I run a report the students that are inactive don't show up on the reports?

6 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Dalenis1226,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

I wanted to verify that you are running the attendance reports in PowerSchool SIS.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
HeatherWeist
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

@Dalenis1226  Which attendance report in PS SIS are you trying to run?

Heather Weist, MEd
PowerSchool - SIS Administrator, Commonwealth Charter Academy

PowerSchool Mentor/Champion

PowerSchool Mentor of the Year 2021 Winner

PowerSchool Beta Tester of the Year 2022 Winner

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge
Dalenis1226
Trainee

absent report

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Dalenis1226

Yes, you can run the Absent Report for a date range to include all the students that were active in the range. So you would have to make your selection before running the report and then run for the selection of that report.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Dalenis1226
Trainee

Hi @KritiS 

How can I do it?

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Dalenis1226

We recommend reviewing this document: attendance-reports/absentee-report to generate single-day period-by-period attendance code information.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!