Ranking

Powerschool3040
Padawan

Ranking

Hi,

I would like to know if I can get the rank of students in PowerSchool. I already tried to navigate to System reports -> Class Ranking and School setup -> Class Rank, but that doesn't seem to work as the data I am getting is random and does not belong to the school for which I am generating the report. I am getting records of students in another school as well.

Any luck?

2 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Powerschool3040,

Currently, PowerSchool Mobile does not have the option to get the rank of students within the application. Were you referring to PowerSchool Mobile?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Powerschool3040,

I figured that you were referring to PowerSchool SIS and not PowerSchool Mobile.  Use class rank to determine the order of students when sorted by grade point average (GPA). For example, the student with the highest GPA ranks at the top of the class. Since class rank calculates based on GPAs, the appropriate GPA calculation methods must exist before determining class rank.

Please find more information here.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!