PowerPack - Document Delivery

KathyM2
Hobbyist

PowerPack - Document Delivery

I am just getting started using digital document delivery. I am trying to send progress reports, but I am only able to send one at a time. When I choose anything over one student and generate the documents, in job creation i receive a message at the bottom that says "no recipients". I have tagged the document properly for splitting, and I am at a loss. I probably missed or altered a setting, but I can't figure out which one. Thanks in advance.

1 Solution
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @KathyM2,

Currently, within the 22.8 version of the Document Delivery plugin, we cannot use "Data Access" and other options along with it. Other options only work when "Data Access" is unchecked, and Data Access only works when it is solely selected.

Try deselecting the "Student Contacts with: Data Access" option at the District settings for Document Delivery (Start Page > District Setup > Document Delivery Preferences) and trying again.

You can either keep any of the rest of the options i.e. Has custody, Lives with, School Pickup, Emergency Contact, and Receives Mail. But if you want to make use of the "Data Access" feature, make sure that no other options are selected.

Please let me know if this helps or in case of further questions.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator

Kudos encourage participation

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @KathyM2,

Currently, within the 22.8 version of the Document Delivery plugin, we cannot use "Data Access" and other options along with it. Other options only work when "Data Access" is unchecked, and Data Access only works when it is solely selected.

Try deselecting the "Student Contacts with: Data Access" option at the District settings for Document Delivery (Start Page > District Setup > Document Delivery Preferences) and trying again.

You can either keep any of the rest of the options i.e. Has custody, Lives with, School Pickup, Emergency Contact, and Receives Mail. But if you want to make use of the "Data Access" feature, make sure that no other options are selected.

Please let me know if this helps or in case of further questions.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator

Kudos encourage participation

KathyM2
Hobbyist

This worked...thank you!