Picture on Object Reports

CherylW
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Picture on Object Reports

I've uploaded a picture that I want to appear on an object report.

It is in jpg format as documentation suggest.

I uploaded to System Reports>Setup>Pictures

I see it under the available pics, but when I choose it to put on the report, nothing shows up.

Any help is appreciated.

8 Replies
CherylW
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Issue resolved! The pics I was uploaded were in jpg format, but for some reason they weren't true jpg files.

JeffreyT
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Thanks for posting your resolution.  I, also, am suffering this issue.  I've done export as jpg from Photoshop but will try "less sophisticated" methods. 😃

Socorro Consolidated Schools
Socorro, NM
Self-Hosted SIS - 23.98.0 ~ 1450 students

w/ Enrollment Express, Special Programs, and Applicant Tracking

wallaces
Hobbyist

After spending some time with PS support the agent used Windows Snipping Tool to take a snapshot of my already JPG file. Does not seem like a resolution to me, but until I can play around with JPG specifications it will have to work.

JeffreyT
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

I did something similarly low tech... rather than use a real photo tool I used the basic windows photo editor, saved as .jpg and it was all good.

Socorro Consolidated Schools
Socorro, NM
Self-Hosted SIS - 23.98.0 ~ 1450 students

w/ Enrollment Express, Special Programs, and Applicant Tracking

rpatin
Apprentice

Too funny...ran into the same issue. You would think saving a image in Photoshop would work, but I ended up having to EXPORT my image as a JPG out of Affinity Photo in order for it to start appearing in my report.

I'm glad I stumbled onto your post. Thanks for the help! I was at my wits' end.

wallaces
Hobbyist

Myself included....  Couldn't figure out why my JPG wasn't pulling.  UGH technology sometimes!  LOL

srose2
Journeyman

Same here! Thank you for the trick - worked like a breeze. 🙂

vabooth
Apprentice

Had no idea I wasn't using a "real" JPG....Thank you for posting! You saved me after hours of troubleshooting. And Lunapic is what I used for converting. https://www2.lunapic.com/editor/