Parent Contact Lists?

platte
Padawan

Parent Contact Lists?

How can I create or print a class list or roster with student names, parent/guardian names, and parent/guardian contact information?  

I want one sheet with all the kids names and the parent phone numbers. You can add columns on the class rosters but not with the contact information I want. 

4 Replies
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Are you a Teacher or an Admin user? If you are a teacher and your district isn't using PowerSchool's Contacts, the Roster report in PT Pro will not return what you are looking for. A simple class roster Object Report could be created on the Admin side of PowerSchool and configured so that Teachers can print it using the Print Reports option form the PowerTeacher home page (your page may look different that that screenshot).

I am a teacher. Our district uses Teacher Access Center for attendance and gradebook as well as for contacts (I can access contacts by clicking on each student, but I want a class roster with this data). 

I have asked around and no one knows how to do it but all want the same item!

I also don't work for PowerSchool.  

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Ah, sorry, I am not familiar with Teacher Access Center.

Community Support Expert

Hi @platte,

The option to build this report is not available by default in Teacher Access Center. This might be achieved using the Cognos Report. You can reach out to your district administrators who can grant you access to Cognos Reports. If they want then they can submit a support case with our support team to look further into your access.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator