Need Help Signing In

algs300
Recruit

Need Help Signing In

I need help signing in. My  username and password are not working. When I put my email in for "forgot user name  and password", I am not getting a email. I think it must be under my old email account.

4 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @algs300,

Good Day! I'd be happy to look further into this for you. Are you not able to log into your community account? If so then here is the direct link where you can reset your community password. I recommend reviewing this article for more information.

Otherwise, please let me know the name of the PowerSchool product that you are referring to with your login issue.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

susthornburg
Journeyman

We are trying to apply for jobs and when I go through Clover Park's website, I get connected to this mess and it keeps telling me my passsword or using name is wrong. But it also said I have to re-verify and I am not getting an email. This is beyond frustrating!

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @susthornburg 

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource for finding how-to articles, collaborating with others, and sharing experiences. PowerSchool works with districts that use the below programs. I have included links to the Knowledgebases which can help with issues navigating the individual systems.

Applicant Tracking

Applicant Tracking Enterprise

SchoolSpring

If you are unsure which product you are using to apply for a district, take a look at Know Your Product.

The community has a chatbot to assist with questions and will provide you an option to connect with a PowerSchool Support team member if needed.

If you are still unable to use one of the programs to apply for a job due to login issues, password resets, etc, I recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool Support team by clicking here and they should be able to assist you further.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
susthornburg
Journeyman

I am getting the same thing -- did yours ever work?