Help

NGSS Standards Import

JOrellanaTCIS

NGSS Standards Import

I know there is a Standards import template available.  We've used it before to upload a short list of standards for our primary grades and our ELL students. We now need to upload NGSS for grades K-8. Before we go about filling in a template for importing NGSS standards, I thought I'd hop on here to ask if anyone has already done this and would be willing to share their import file.

1 Reply
alfredo594

Hello,

@JOrellanaTCIS wrote:

I know there is a Standards import template available.  We've used it before to upload a short list of standards for our primary grades and our ELL students. We now need to upload NGSS for grades K-8. Before we go about filling in a template for importing NGSS standards, I thought I'd hop on here to ask if anyone has already done this and would be willing to share their import file.

To import NGSS standards into your system, obtain the complete standards document, analyze your import template, map the standards to the template fields, fill out the template, and import it following your system's instructions. Consider using a spreadsheet for organization and automation tools for large imports. If you're comfortable sharing your import file after anonymizing sensitive information, you might find helpful resources in online forums or communities.