MY district activated my PowerSource Account - why so I still not have access?

joslin-allenc
Journeyman

MY district activated my PowerSource Account - why so I still not have access?

I need to be able to access Chat and Cases but I am still unable to do so despite being sent an activation link...? I completed this process over 24 hours ago... please help!

1 Solution
NinaRi
Veteran

Hi @joslin-allenc,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We sent you a private message, and will continue to follow up with you in the private message about this matter.  Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @joslin-allenc,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community.  You would need to reach out to your current Technical Contact(s) who created the account on your behalf to confirm everything was set up correctly on their end.  

If the issue continues to persist, we can submit a new case and work with your Technical Contact(s) so PowerSchool can add you directly with their approval.

If you have a specific issue, can you please let us know for which product and what the issue is?  This way we can look into it for you while we continue to review your access levels to submit support cases.   Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
joslin-allenc
Journeyman

Nina, 

You already asked them directly for the approval, and one our Technical Contacts sent me an email directly with the link to activate. I followed all the steps and I still can't access. 

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @joslin-allenc,

Thank you for your response. It appears this requires further investigation to see how  your account was set up.  We've re-opened the case to review this further and work towards a resolution.  We will continue to follow up with you in the case.  Thank you for your patience while we continue to work on this for you. 

Nina R.
joslin-allenc
Journeyman

Thank you Nina, keep me updated 🙂

paqulara
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

I am having the same issue. My technical support team has tried multiple times to get this resolved and I get the same error each time. We have been trying since March to get it fixed. Any help would be amazing!

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @paqulara 

Thank you for reaching out in the Community forum! 

Resources are accessible based on the role assigned by your school or district.  This article will provide the most common reasons you may receive a message that you do not have access to a resource or case or chat portal. We are also reviewing your access in the Community and will follow up with you through a case in order to protect your privacy.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
joslin-allenc
Journeyman

Hi Nina, 

Was there any progress with this? 

Thanks

Charlie 

NinaRi
Veteran

Hi @joslin-allenc,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We sent you a private message, and will continue to follow up with you in the private message about this matter.  Thank you!

Nina R.