Google Classroom Integretion

joekoschnitzke
Hobbyist

Google Classroom Integretion

Hello, 

I am wondering if PowerSchool allows Google Classroom integration so that you can sync grades between platforms. Rather than having to enter grades twice: once in Google Classroom and once in PowerSchool. 

26 Replies
joekoschnitzke
Hobbyist

Thanks for that. 

The problem is I did the proper search (from what you shared) and I can't find the plugin. However, it seems that I can't get to the plugin unless I subscribe to the PowerPack. Do we need to pay for that?

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @fogeljo,

You will need to add the LMS Lite to be able to use the Integration Center which will let you connect with Google Classroom. You can reach out to either your Sales Representative or your Customer Success Manager to inquire about adding LMS Lite. Once LMS Lite is added you will need to contact the Integration Center Support by emailing integrationcentersupport@powerschool.com as they should be able to assist you further with this.

Note: You can find your PowerSchool contacts by going to your community profile and clicking on the avatar at the top right corner of your community screen.

Additionally, post that here is a thread including a document with the steps to import grades into PowerTeacher Pro from Google Classroom that you might want to review in the future.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

mrodia
Journeyman

How has your integration been going? Any update on the features?

fogeljo
Apprentice

We've acquired their integration product, which is very new. However, following their implementation steps, we've been unable to successfully install it. I've opened a ticket. 

mrodia
Journeyman

That it unfortunate, the Pack looks promising. I hope your issues are resolved quickly.

joe_car
Hobbyist

Hello, I would like to know more about the Integration Center. I tried to do a google search and I found what seems to be their website, but no further information if any prior registration needs to be  made.

I would appreciate any links or emails that could guide me.