Help

Enhance User Interface (UI) training materials

mstavropoulos28
Trainee

Enhance User Interface (UI) training materials

Hello, we are looking to update to 24.5.0.0, and with this update comes the new enhanced interface.  Can anyone share training materials and/or resources for admins and teachers? I have seen some in the community. However, it doesn't appear that I have permission to access these.  I appreciate your assistance. Thanks ~Maria

2 Replies
JasonCampbell
Hobbyist

Hi there, I have attached the crosswalk spreadsheet that shows the old locations and where they are in the new interface. It's really helped us adjust. One tab is at the school level, the other is on the District side. 

ItsOnlyDoug
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

The crosswalk document that @JasonCampbell posted is probably the most important doc in the early going. Also, be sure to check the PowerSchool Insider videos for tips...Here is a link to all of them:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Insider-Videos/Insider-Index/ta-p/58564

If you can't access these you may need to have someone take a look at your access level because I think you might need to be a technical contact for full access.

Doug Skinner

District Instructional Data Officer
Gateway Regional School District

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.