EdPuzzle video is super small no fullscreen option

jtramontana

EdPuzzle video is super small no fullscreen option

I assumed that since EdPuzzle was a snap-in option I could just create a class from my Schoology class and then assign a video in Schoology. That part actually works. But the video is way too small. I am a computer science teacher and students need to be able to see video of people coding. Is there a way to turn on fullscreen mode in Schoology for an EdPuzzle video?

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jtramontana

If you are not able to enlarge the embedded video to a large screen then you can zoom into the webpage from the browser setting. The other workaround would be to embed a link for the video instead. When clicked on the link it would take you to the new tab (youtube etc) which will have a enlarge option.

However, if this does not work for you then we recommend adding this request as an Enhancement Request!

You can log this as an Enhancement Request on PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at this. This article should walk you through how to raise an Enhancement Request.

In order to access the Schoology resources in the Community, you would need to login into the Community using Schoology. You would need to follow the instructions mentioned in this article: Getting Started Guide for Schoology Learning Customers

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!