Cannot Log Into my Schoology Account

Youssef08

Cannot Log Into my Schoology Account

Hi!

I tried logging into my Schoology account and it gave me an error that my email address and password combo do not exist!

I looked in my emails and didn't get a notice or anything regarding an account removal. I tried clicking on "Forgot your password" and still didn't receive an email!

What can I do?

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Youssef08 

I regret to inform you that this time, the accounts as a basic user in Schoology are not accessible and we're not able to provide access to closed accounts in Schoology. We shared this communication a year in advance with users so there was time to download content. We also posted it on our PowerSchool website and here in the PowerSchool Community. I recommend viewing the announcement to learn more.

All content and data for Schoology Basic will be permanently deleted following account access after October 1, 2023 and Teachers, students, and parents will not be able to retrieve any data after the cut off time.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!