Batch Print Transcripts for Graduated Students

VirginiaDV
Journeyman

Batch Print Transcripts for Graduated Students

Is there a way to batch print transcripts for graduated students, either by graduation year or in total?  

1 Solution
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Searching in the Graduated Students building works most like any other building except you need to add the / before your search terms, and you can't search by grade level since they are all 99. If you'd like all kids in the building just put a / in the search bar and click the magnifying glass. That should give you all the kids in the building.

If you'd like to search by graduation year, you could search

/entrydate=7/1/2021

That would give you all the 2021 graduates. That 7/1 date is based on the dates we use in NY; your dates may be different depending on where you live.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

I would imagine the same way you'd print reports for any other students--select the students you'd like to work with>Group Functions Menu>Print Reports>Select Report>Print.

That would work if I could pull up a list of all the students, however, since they are graduated I have to search them all individually. Maybe the better question to ask is how to pull up a list of all graduated students.
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Searching in the Graduated Students building works most like any other building except you need to add the / before your search terms, and you can't search by grade level since they are all 99. If you'd like all kids in the building just put a / in the search bar and click the magnifying glass. That should give you all the kids in the building.

If you'd like to search by graduation year, you could search

/entrydate=7/1/2021

That would give you all the 2021 graduates. That 7/1 date is based on the dates we use in NY; your dates may be different depending on where you live.

I was able to modify the search to match our custom fields and that worked...thanks so much for the help!