Averaging Grades

merricallis1

Averaging Grades

What is the path for making sure grades in TAC average to the nearest round number? 

3 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @merricallis1

This would depend on the Gradebook setup. You can refer to this document: gradebook-setup for more information on the setup.

For further assistance, we recommend reaching out to the Technical Contact of your district.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
merricallis1

I have checked the set up. I don't think the problem is there. There is no choice in the setup to round. I think the problem is how the course was created by the new schedulers, but I can't figure out how to fix the problem in the course so the teacher gets the option to round in the gradebook setup. Only one course out of 5 has the option to round in gradebook setup. Here are some images of two different course. One has the option to round in gradebook setup and another one doesn't. Round 1.JPGNo Round 1.JPGRound 2.JPGNo Round 2.JPG

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @merricallis1

We would need to take a closer look at the data, so we recommend reaching out to the Technical Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool Support Team on your behalf. The Support Team would be able to assist you further in resolving the issue. 

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!