Access to submit ticket

eve2env
Rookie

Access to submit ticket

I would like to get access to the case portal area and any other area in order to receive customer support. How do I go about getting access?

7 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @eve2env,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community! Community resources are available to those assigned with the Technical Contact role at your school/district.  In this case, can you please provide us with the school or district you are associated with. This way we can reach out to the Technical Contact(s) on your behalf and make this request. 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
eve2env
Rookie

Deep Roots Charter School

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @eve2env,

Thank you for providing me with this information.  We have created a case on your behalf. We will continue to follow up with you in the case on your access levels.

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
eve2env
Rookie

I am not sure if the issue has been resolved. I haven't heard back from anyone.

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @eve2env,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We have made several attempts to contact the Technical Contacts at your school/district. However, there has been no response Therefore, we closed the case.. We cc'd you on all the attempts. If you did not receive those, please let us know. This way we can verify we have the correct contact information. 

We opened a new case requesting more information from your Technical Contact(s).  If you don't receive any updates/notification on the new case, please let us know. This way we can ensure you are receving communication about this issue. Thank you!

Nina R.
eve2env
Rookie

Can I ask who did you contact? 

If you have Brett Garwood as the technical contact he is no longer with the school. 

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @eve2env,

Are you receving emails from the case we created today?  If not, please let me know. This way we can confirm you are receiving communication.  The  people we contacted are in the case.  If you are not seeing it, please let us know. We cannot share personal information in a public forum.  Thank you!

Nina R.