difficulty completing an application

New Member

difficulty completing an application

I completed my student teaching 10 years ago.  I remember the schools, however, the teachers for my student teaching have all left or retired, and I have no way to contact them.  I reached out to the school, but since it was so long ago, they no longer have a record of student teachers that were there.  What should I do?

1 Reply
Community Knowledge Manager
Community Knowledge Manager

Hi @ruthiebrzez,


If you are looking at how to complete the application, then you would need to contact the district directly. As every district has its own requirements for filling out the application.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!