Unable to Log in

ctres909
Recruit

Unable to Log in

I am unable to log in to my Souderton TalentEd account. I was able to log in yesterday with no problems but this morning I can not. I have reset my password several times. When I enter my username and password I get a message saying "Signing In" until the page refreshes and nothing happens. I don't see any message that my username or password is incorrect.

1 Reply
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @ctres909 

This issue occurs if the browser is using the password that is already saved on it.  I recommend clearing the password history regarding the Unified Talent sign-in page from the browser.

If you are using Google Chrome, please follow the below steps to remove the existing password in the browser's history:

1.) Open Google Chrome> Click on the three dots on the upper right-hand corner of the page
2.) Click on Settings> Autofill> Passwords
3.) Click on the three dots beside the website of Unified Talent sign-in page> Select Remove

If you are using a different browser, you will have similar steps to follow to clear the password or browser history. 

Once you do this and try to sign-in with the latest password you changed to, you should be able to log in.  For future reference, it is always good to periodically clear your browser history in order to avoid similar issues.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator