Help

Checklists Not Being Completed

ChandraH1
Hobbyist

Checklists Not Being Completed

Seeking Advice.  We have new hire applicants that have not yet completed their assigned Checklists. The assigned checklists was sent to their personal email addresses. Some that we have spoken with say they no longer have access to the email, do not remember the password or do not understand. 

How does your district handle situations such as this? 

Since many of these are already working and have been assigned a district email account, I have a couple of times updated the email on Records to reflect the district email and re-assigned the checklists. However, I do not see this being an option during our peak hiring times, since I manually do this. 

Do you advise their principal/supervisor? If so, is there a way to include them in the email?

Looking forward to hearing advise on working smarter, not harder. 

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ChandraH1 

This would depend on if the district has SSO, but it seems your district does not use SSO.

If you do not have SSO, then employees can request a password reset from the login screen if they do not remember it. Additionally, the username and email address can be changed by the district either manually or through an import if you have one of the  import tools for Talent ED.

You would not need to re-assign the checklist, as the checklist is associated with the account and you can continue from where you were in the process once their login is reset/changed to a new email address.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!