Cannot log into my account

jillgray

Cannot log into my account

I am having the same problem that I see many others have had.  I am trying to apply for a new position with my school district and when I try to log into my account to pull up my saved application I receive the following message:

An error has occurred that prevents this portion of your profile from being saved at this time or you have logged out of the system. Please login again, and try your task again.We apologize for the inconvenience. 

I looked up your posted suggestions for how to fix the problem.  I have cleared my browsing history and my cache and it did not help.  I tried to reset my password by clicking on the "I forgot my Username or Password".  When I enter my email address I receive a message saying Profile Not Found.  I am using the correct email address because it is the only one I have.  I have had an account with this District for several years and have accessed my account and my saved application many, many times.  But now suddenly nothing is working.

Please help!!  I need to apply for a position before it closes and am running out of time.

3 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @jillgray,

I am sorry that you are facing difficulties while logging into your account. As you have tried all the troubleshooting steps, I recommend reaching out to the Unified Talent Applicant Support for further assistance. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Dcar

I've been trying since last week and am not successful.  Please I need to apply for these positions.

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @Dcar 

To assist further, would you please elaborate on the issue you are having while trying to apply for a job? 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!