Covid 19 Vaccines

JenniferA1
Hobbyist

Covid 19 Vaccines

Now that some students are being vaccinated, my nurses would like to distinguish between the vaccines.  Without creating an immunization for every companies vaccine, is there a way to add this information to the Health Module?

7 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @JenniferA1,

Thank you for posting in the Community. You can either create a general Immunization entry for the Covid-19 but if you want to distinguish between the vaccine of different companies then you will have to create an Immunization entry for each company vaccine. I recommend reviewing this article on entering and editing the student's Immunization information.

Meanwhile, we hope that other users drop by and share their insights on this if they have been able to find a workaround to this.

ParitoshT
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Hmckennon
Padawan

Covid19 Vaccines

Can we add a general covid vaccine into the immunization tab? I clicked on the article that was provided below and it did not cover this topic.

BarbaraD2
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

You could add a general COVID vaccine, if that's how you want it displayed.  I recently added the three vacines, by manufacturer, but I don't see a reason you can't add just a general one.

Barbara Dell'Armo
PowerSchool Mentor of the Year 2022 Winner

PowerSchool Beta Tester of the Year 2021 Winner
PowerSchool Beta Tester of the Year 2023 Winner

PowerSchool Mentor/Champion

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge2023 Beta Tester.png
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.

kfuhr
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Can you share how you did this?

Kelly Fuhr
BarbaraD2
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

@kfuhr  - If you have the proper security settings, you go to to the District Office>District Setup>Health Setup>Vaccines and add any new vaccines you wish.

Barbara Dell'Armo
PowerSchool Mentor of the Year 2022 Winner

PowerSchool Beta Tester of the Year 2021 Winner
PowerSchool Beta Tester of the Year 2023 Winner

PowerSchool Mentor/Champion

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge2023 Beta Tester.png
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.

kfuhr
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Honestly - you just saved me SO much time.  I appreciate you and your help. I actually just set it up for the District in a couple minutes.  Thank you.

Kelly Fuhr
Hmckennon
Padawan

Here is the sequence to click on

Health Management

Under Setup click on District

Under Heath click on Health Setup

Go to Immunization tab

Click on Vaccines

On the right side of the page is an Add+ button Click on that and then add what you want to.

You can also rearrange the order of the vaccinations. This was helpful for me. 

Hope this helps!

-Heidi