Historical grades are not showing on the transcript

feixia
Journeyman

Historical grades are not showing on the transcript

Hi there,

One student transfered from another board to our school and I have manully added all his historical grades into Powerschool. But when I run the Ontario Student Transcript, it is empty.

Any idea? Thanks!

9 Replies
ChristineB2
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Try checking the detail tab from the historical grades and scroll down to the bottom.  You may have put the wrong year.  If so, the entry will show in the detail page and can be corrected.

feixia
Journeyman

Hi Christine, 

Am I following the correct step? Still get the empty transcript. 

feixia_1-1638463102729.png

feixia_2-1638463217437.png

ChristineB2
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Yes.  I don't see any issues with your entry in the detailed view.  

Is this happening for all students, or just this one?

feixia
Journeyman

It happens to all transferring students whose historic grades are manually input.

Is there any way to solve the problem? Please kindly let me know. Thanks!

jsieja
Journeyman

I'm having the same problem.  Any historical grades that I have entered are not showing on the transcript.  Our tech person at Central Office can see things on the transcript (District).  Local school Registrars cannot.  Could it be a setting?

feixia
Journeyman

Thanks for your contribution. We are a private school and I checked in the District, same, empty transcript🤔.

IagoRule
Hobbyist

I had a similar problem that I resolved making sure the credit types were selected for the transferred courses. Also, the transferred courses are allowed to display on transcript when they were manually entered?

Michelle Feick
feixia
Journeyman

Hi thanks for your contribution.

I think I did it already. Could you help me take a look if there are any other error?

feixia_0-1638478158184.png

ChristineB2
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

I suggest you start a chat with PowerSchool support.  they can walk you through all the possibilities that would cause this and can do a bomguard session to review your settings with you.